On playing Video Games

On playing video games . There is a lot of discussion on whether children should play video games. In my opinion , kids should play video games . They really love it . Even I loved it when I was a kid and I still play a lot of games . The only thing that has changed over the years is the genre of games that I play .
I used to play adventure games back then . There is nostalgia about games like Double Dragon and Contra . These were the games that opened me up to the world of video games . And then , when I got my computer , the world was full of games from Activision , EA games , Rockstar and a whole herd of others .
There are many things that can be learned by playing games .
  • Firstly , we learn to plan strategy . Planning is an important aspect of life . 
  • As kids we learn to explore . In modern times , we are not able to travel as much as we should . Games take us to new and exciting worlds .
  • Games help consolidate thinking process and memory . They also improve concentration power . 
So , parents must not weight down upon kids who play games a lot . It can be disheartening for the kids .

1 comment:

Muhammad Amir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.